My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two aspirin and call me in the morning...

Wow, amazing what modern medicine can do... that and a long heart-to-heart with someone.

I feel a lot better, still not 100% but was less angsty. Ill sont super cool!

Edit:

Got back from a long bike ride, and I have to say it felt really good. Hopefully I will be able to get up tomorrow and do the same thing.

I don't have work for 7 hours and I'm already tired. :O Maybe a nap is in order.

Post Edit edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8x-URiGVlo&mode=related&search= So frickin' cute, omg. <3 href="">/">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home