My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Male PMS

Women are famous for PMSing and making everyone around them cower in perpetual fear lest said woman lash out and kill whoever dare to cross them.

I am having my own form of PMS today. Panic-stricken Male Syndrome... or at least that's what it feels like. I do not know precisely what is wrong with me. Everything is fine, but today has just tanked. I have really no idea what I want out of the next five months and I don't know what anyone wants from me. Riddled with uncertainty and over-thinking, I am constantly sweating about problems that may not even exist.

I really want to get out of Vancouver for a while.

Maybe I'll leave to Western regardless of what happens in UBC, I think I just need a fresh start somewhere, I am just suffocating myself and I am just unable to make myself happy. If I do decide to go to UBC, I think I will still leave work a month early and go somewhere to unwind. I am so tense, my back is so sore, and I just feel like doo-doo in general.

To make matters worse, I am not feeling particularily useful to anyone. Hopefully that poster-board will keep me busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home