My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Love my job, but the people...

I am really having a difficult time with the people at my place of work.

I have a feeling that I won't be a Library Assistant long if this keeps up. There is so much buck bickering and drama that it could make your head spin.

I am really due for a weekend.

I think I might see my union rep about what kind of job protection I have at this point, because as it stands there seems to be a bit of a witchhunt right now by the management to find things wrong with people in general.

Also, it's always a huge turn off to be berated in front of your co-workers... just not tactful at all. I find the rules there to be fairly draconian, and I just hope that sooner rather than later I can get into school or certain people at my office choose an early retirement and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home