My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Monday, March 05, 2007

The curveball..

So I was speaking to Nicole from the work today. She is a SLAIS student currently enrolled at UBC and she works part-time at IKB as a student assistant.

Short of it is, she told me that UBC will get back to me by April 1st, which isn't as excruciatingly long as I firs thought, AND, they added a shit load of new courses for September 2007, and almost all of them in the field of study I desire.

So instead of having an entire program essentially vs. comfort zone of Vancouver, it's now one or two courses, vs. comfort zone of Vancouver.

Living in Vancouver will be cheaper given the situation I am in, BUT, being away from Christine's parents for a short,... or long while, never hurt anyone... especially me.

Choices, choices....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home