My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MyBirthday Party

...was the smallest, but best ever.

Judy came over at like 6 o'clock and we watched James Bond: A Liscence to Kill. Then we ate dinner, and played a round of Matio Party. Then Phil came back, we all talked and shared stories and opened some gifts (thanks Jessica, btw. I loved both gifts a lot). After that, we played Cranium, this trivia game that also has like pictionary and humming, and charades type elements to it.

Had a blast. Phil and Judy won, though. Definately good laughs had by everyone.

Now, I am off to have a post-birthday lunch with my mom. Should be interesting. =/

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

yay :) i also heard the food was amazing. like restaurant, i'd-pay-and-tip-for-this amazing, so kudos to christine.

hope lunch was good.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home