My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Every 3 days, more like every 3 weeks!

Well when I first decided to update my blog it was to keep a tab on all my latest comings and goings and to give me something to do other than, well... nothing.

The latest in my life has been nothing short of mind-numbing and uninspiring.

The good news is, that I am in fact doing SO LITTLE, that I have saved a fair bit of coin for grad school, should I get in.

My online life has made up about 60% of my waking day. Frankly, it's pathetic, but I can't figure out what else to do. Christine and I and others are always talking about yoga... never gonna happen, or Chirstine and I might talk about a martial art... also never gonna happen.

I really don't a lot of get-go right now, and I haven't since school has stopped. It seems I function best when given a big challenge, but it's only specific challenges I take seriously: Graduating from school, geting a job, applying for grad school. I don't seem to be particularily interested in small projects, or projects that make me exert myself too much.

How did I ever become this obscenely lazy.

I think Phil could probably tell me the exact date if I asked him. I am just too afraid to know the results.

In other news, I bumped my elbow, the same elbow where the radial head was broken, and it got all filled up with thi bizarre fluid and now the skin around is really elastic and surprsingly smooth.

Maybe I should go around bumping and bruising more of my body!

2 Comments:

Blogger ghp said...

Dennis! I found your blog!

Firstly, I'm glad to hear you're excited about the grad school stuff. You WILL get in, I know it.

And do worry about feeling lazy! I did absolutely nothing after I graduated. I'm back to being busy with a lot of different stuff now, but having a rest was very beneficial. I feel strange calling myself a librarian now, even though I have the degree and two different library jobs!

- Geoff

7:46 PM  
Blogger Dennis M said...

Mr. Piersol!

I'm glad you found my blog, that's pretty rad that someone is finally getting the chance to read it!

I'll try and post more interesting things to keep you entertained on the job. ;)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home