My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ack. So many days late!

Well, I really enjoyed my Christmas. :)

Fun times with friends and family, with plenty of good eats!

Looking forward to going back to work, though. Pretty weird saying that, I guess I just miss having something,... correction,... anything, to do.

It's been a while since I have done anything in regards to school applications, so I think tomorrow I will get up early enough (before 11am) and work on some of those things. I would really like to have them out before Jan. 15th. It's pretty stupid how I was so prepared to deal with these applications like 4 months ago, and now that the time has finally come to apply things aren't really coming together and I am beginning to really panic!

Canucks beat the Flames two in a row! Pretty awesome, 6-5 in OT, shablamno Salo!

New Year's should be pretty cool. Christine's parents are away in Taiwan, so we can use their really posh penthouse suite. I don't imagine a ton of people will come, but even if 6-8 come and just enjoy some games and drinks I think it'll be alright.

Anyways, sorry for late updates all you blog readers..., Jessica.

How's Brampton? I never see you on MSN for chess!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

brampton is its same old sorry self, but it's home :) and it's not my fault if you're not online when i am :P sorry though, i have been busy, that i will admit.

hope your new years was good! mine consisted of me being the subject of torture... i mean, the loving playmate, of my youngest cousins. cute and adorable, but oh my god SO tiring.

but last night, i was able to make a dinner toast to the leafs -- currently undefeated in '07!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

psh, what happened to updating thrice weekly?

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home