My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Shitty Morning

Well, ... I didn't wake up 'til like 10:30, or get out of the shower 'til 11, but.... yea the first few hours of my day tanked.

I have serious communication problems with some people, and the same arguments keep recycling themselves. I know both parties involved are getting tired and exasperated.
Why is it something that I could communicate so simply to anyone else has to be so hard when communicating to a significant others.

It's like walking on eggshells and constantly having half of them get crushed under foot.

Blah.

I don't feel like talking about it, but I also can't shut up about it.

So I turn to you, Blog! Kudos!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

3 posts a week HAH

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home