My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Graduated from UBC with a BA. I am currently employed as a library assistant at Irving K. Barber learning centre. I hope one day to be a tried and true librarian.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A veritable potpurri of emotion

Well, it's been a bizarre week. I had two "breakdowns" on the way to work day involving me crying over absolutely nothing... Imagine seeing a guy my size in his Canucks jersey just randomly shedding tears while going to work.

Weird image? Eh?

Well what can I say? I am someone who is fixated and borderline obsessive in concern for the future. However, I never dwell on the past. So it generally makes me a hyperanxious yet easy-going person!

Weird combo!

I am just a weird person, I am generally unhappy right now. I have a job people would kill for, yet the monotony of it is enough to put me into a depression. I play video games all day long and get paid $17.35 for it, and am still unappeased. I would hate myself if I didn't already know what I was going through.

I really want to get back to school. As a worrier in general, the more idle time I have for my brain the more worrying I can do, and with the more worrying comes the anxiety.

I guess that's why although everyone wlese was freaking out from stress from Cuts for Cancer I was pretty happy, I just like helping out and having tasks that save me from myself.

On a sidenote, I would like to thank Philip for coming out and chatting and having a few beers with me, and Jessica for being in her jammies when we both got back and just hanging with us.

That simple chill session was the most relaxing time I have had since being in Hawaii.

You two are very special indeed. Super bestest friends I have ever had.

Anyways, I am going to go back to worrying and obsessing and getting paid for video gaming. Woe is me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

*hug*

and i'd say i'd feel like making you cookies, but i've already baked 2 batches in the past 2 days! so eat those.

but you know how to reach me if you ever need to talk. or for me to just sit there in my pjs, lol. (i'm usually at your place anyways...)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home